"Show Us The Love" Contest Info
If you saw the movie Jerry Maguire you surly remember this famous quote
from the movie, "Show me the money!" Well this month the Diva's
want you to, Show Us The Love!
Valentines Day is celebrated in February nicknaming it the month of love. For
various reasons, not all of us celebrate Valentines day BUT WE ALL LOVE TO
SCRAP! This month we challenge you to Show Us The Love by
scraplifting one anothers layouts from the SE gallery. Please read the
rules for contest details.
- You can create as many layouts for this contest as you'd like BUT you
are only allowed to lift an individual member one time.
- You are not allowed to lift yourself.
- ONLY layouts are allowed for this contest.
- You must include a link/image of the layout you lifted in your gallery description.
Uploads that do not contain a link/image of the lifted project will not receive an entry.
- You may adapt elements to suit your needs, but layout should bear an
immediate likeness to the layout you are lifting.
- Layouts can be a single page or double page spread and will count as one entry.
- Upload your project into the "Show Us The Love!" folder in the SE gallery.
- Project(s) should be new and never uploaded for another SE challenge
or to a gallery or blog prior to the contest.
- Digital entries will not be eligible for prize.
- Store owner and divas have the final decision on any and all rules.
- Contest ends at midnight February 28th.
- Winner will be selected by random draw and receive a prize valued at $50.00!
Prize includes a little bit of this and a little bit of that mixed in with some NEW FALL CHA product!
- Prize will be shipped with your next order. Winner is responsible for all shipping charges.
- Winner will be posted on the message board on or before March 5, 2011
and not contacted privately.
- Winner must email the following information to email@example.com
using a subject line "Show Us The Love!” when claiming prize;
username, name and email address.
- Prize must be claimed by March 10, 2011 or will be considered null and void.
Last edited by ChinaBlessings; 02-01-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Reason: edited the prize!
Love a good scraplift. Will have to go cruising through the gallery and pick some layouts.
WOW!! $50 in product!! Super fun!!
...you had me at hello.....
I better pick out some LOS now and print them---so if the power goes out, I will have something to work on.
Here is the first scraplift for your viewing pleasure
I LOVE this layout that Louise made for the Winter Wonderland contest!
I love the clean graphic lines, 3 half circle embellishments, the title placement and different textures she used.
I followed her design very close but I used colors in my layout (just because I could ). I connected my journaling block with the row of pictures. I had only 2 felt flowers that were the same so I improvised with another flower and a glittery brad in the center.
American Crafts white cardstock
Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss Pepper
Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss Phoenix
American Crafts LetterHouse Fleece Shapes
Doodlebug Candy shoppe sugar coated alpha - lily white
Nesting Label - QuicKutz Cookie Cutter
Little Yellow Bicycle - 25 Days of Christmas - Glitter Brads
American Craft - this to that - Adhesive Foam Tab Squares
Fiskars Treading Water border punch
Fiskars circle and scallop punches
Making Memories Mistletoe Trim
Thanks Louise for the inspiration!
Good idea Kim. I am hoping we keep our power since we don't have a generator....
Originally Posted by kittymomma
That was quick Maya. Good layout to lift.
Wow, I don't know if I've ever been lifted before. I'm honored, and I love yours Maya.
I was going to make some comment about how we already had a contest like this, but then I saw about the cool prize pack and got lifted, so now I'm just saying what a nice straight forward contest.
Last edited by RachelMyerson; 02-01-2011 at 04:33 PM.